My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 7 June 2008

Four Days In Kluang Of Johor

Some might not know Kluang. Some idiots would even ask "Kluang? Is it related to Klang?"

Kluang is in Johor and it's my mom's hometown, as well as LiewCF's hometown. My mom and brother were in Kluang when I was still in KL. So I took a train from KL Central straight down to Kluang train station to meet them.

The five-and-a-half hour train ride was not bad. Only I wished I brought along snacks rather than books. But I managed to finish Sweetheart From Hell, which I borrowed from Yen Yen earlier. It was a nice book. But I didn't really like the ending, or novels are meant to end that way?

I don't know.

Anyway, if you're interested to read about my recent KL trip, visit my secondary blog on Wordpress.com. I've two posts there - here and here.

Nothing much happened in Kluang. I spent my days there playing with kids (my cousins' children) and going to cyber cafe. The kids were really playful and cute and playful. I didn't actually go out and play since transport was a problem and I actually ran out of cash. Yeah, broke after my trip to KL.





I hate it when I can travel but can't take photos. I wanna get a camera. Hell. I really need one!

But I managed to get some photos of my niece's birthday BBQ party from my kind cousin sister. Her birthday was on May 28th, a day after I arrived in Kluang.




Yes, that's her - the birthday girl (in pink). She's the one who always laugh like a crazy fler whenever I'm there to play with her, usually during CNY. She just love laughing out loud.




It's 2008 and she's seven now. (=

The next morning, I followed my cousin sister to Johor Bahru. It was my first time there but I didn't actually got to go around JB. First, it was her business trip, she has got to get some stocks from the office and secondly, it rained heavily.

Actually the trip to Kluang wasn't very boring after all like what I told my friends. Without computer and internet was sort of lacking something in my life, but the kids' laughter all day and night could easily cheer my life up.

The noise wasn't as nice as Mozart's music, but it represented the happiness in them, which in return, I could feel the hapiness too.

Seriously, playing with kids made me felt like a kid myself sometimes. But you know what?




It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment