My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 9 June 2008

Ridiculous No 4

***UPDATE*** (June 13)

The bugger currently has 25 children (11 sons and 14 daughters) and he goddamn targets 40 children (which means, he will need to make 15 more kids!!)

He must be freaking proud for he's already 54, he can still make kids. And he's even prouder to share tips on how to be sexually active even at an advanced age with the media!

Holy crap. Well, I'll need advice on how the wives can tolerate that.

And I wish the kids good luck.

---

Checked The Star Online for news updates a while ago and I saw something that really got me to boil over. Even a little.



Man gets nod from wives and court to marry No 4


Holy bloody freaky f**king hell crap!

According to the report, a close-to-retiring plus husband-oo-three-wives plus father-of-25-chilren plus grandfather-of-three very unfortunate kids had gotten green light to marry a fourth wife by the Syariah Court.

And the bugger is from Terengganu. Whoa. Should I be proud?

Abu Bakar Embong is 54 this year and I bet his sexual desire is superbly high, he can cum ten times a night and will never end up fatigue. Coz' you know why?

He has got three wives for him to keep rotating his sex partner seven days a week and yet he's going for the fourth, who's 30 years younger than he is. And to date, he has 11 sons and 14 daughters whose age ranges from four months old to 25 years old.

And he's so proud of getting a fourth wife, he was reported saying "As long as I can afford another wife and am strong, I don’t see why I can’t marry."

What? He's working his way to his own empire or something? And thirty freaking years?!!

Imagine this: You saw this baby girl born in the hospital and you were 30 years old. Today, twenty-five years later, the baby girl grew up and turned to be a pretty lady, and you two got married. Hell!

Hell! Hell! Hell!! It's like marrying your own daughter!! I can hardly accept this fact. And the wives are so darn generous to share a dick with another new partner, they agreed to allow the heartless husband's wish come true.

54-year-old marrying a 25-year-old.. Unless the lady looks exactly like a darn lizard, or else I'd say this is nonsense. Total nonsense. Pure nonsense. Pervert!!!

OMG, I'm going crazy. I really am.

Go ahead. Read the rest of the story nonsense here.

No comments:

Post a Comment