My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Merang Suria Holiday Camp Kump 2

Small talk: 100th post of Steven's Expressions is coming soon.. Expect to see something new ;)




I should have posted this last week but I was too busy thinking and considering this and that. STPM. Diploma. School. College.

And worst of all, MONEY.


Ok lah Ok lah. I was LAZY. Done.



It was a fine morning when I drove all the way from K. Trg to Merang, alongside with Dou. The journey wasn't boring enough to make her sleep because I kept talking nonsense to her, trying to keep her awake.

No, I'm not lying! Tak percaya? Ask her lah.



I bet she'll say I'm just kidding. Or maybe she'll say I'm crapping a lot. Or she won't even bother to answer your call.

It was the very last day for the second batch trainees. In the morning, there was a closing ceremony where awards and certificates were to be given away.



While in the night, as usual, the camp organised a sumptuous out-of-the-ordinary dinner for the trainees as a token to say bye bye.

Rather than the camp commandant himself singing Mariah Carey's Bye Bye to them.



If you'd like to see and know more about the dinner, check this out, I blogged about it there.



Nothing really special happened that morning because I witnessed the same thing before and I even got involved before, got awarded before.


I ain't boasting.



I walked about to snap photos using Dou's Sony Cybershot while the ceremony was going on. And I felt so professional, although using only a normal digital camera.

I've been longing to own a DSLR. But hell knows when will I be able to earn that enormous amount of money to get one.


I don't earn much through blogging, mind you.



Again, in Kumpulan 2, Bravo company was the overall champions. I was in Kumpulan 1, I was in Bravo (squad leader, ok?) and I was we were overall champs too.

The Blues were the strongest there. But not in Barclays Premier League, not in England, not in Europe.



Neither was I anticipating to know the winning company, nor excited to get to meet the trainees. I was actually expecting to meet my successor the most.

Successor of the Wira Harapan Jurulatih award.





Three months ago I was surprisingly awarded this trophy, for the commitment I've shown throughout the two-and-a-half-month of training. Well, that's what my teachers told me.

And I met my successor. The new Wira Harapan Jurulatih, who's from Sarawak, if I'm not mistaken.

But hell. I don't know his name and double hell! I didn't take even a damn photo with him. Duh.. How could I be so stupid.

Anyway, I'm sure he deserves what he deserves.




Way to go, Wira Harapan! Way to go, Wira dan Wirawati!

1 comment:

  1. I was there too a few weeks back. But not the holiday camp, was at Merang Suria Resort for a kursus. Haha =P

    ReplyDelete