My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 14 August 2008

My Favourite Computer Game Of All-Time



Small Talk: Lee Chong Wei, you're da man!




Games never existed at home until my dad bought me a brand new computer a year ago.

brand-new-cpu

That was because my previous PC was too outdated to run all those new and much improved quality games that usually require a P4 or faster system to ensure smooth game play.

All I got to do to kill time during the olden days were to learn mIRC scripts and to play football with my friends. I was (and still am) a football freak, FYI, and I did play football almost every single day back then.

underground-fc

Maybe that was how I transformed from a defender kiddo to a striker.

manutd_room

Football invaded my life since young and became a part of my life. On the pitch, I'm a football player who never fails to show up even the weather condition is not pleasing; Off the pitch, I'm a football GAME player who kills time by scoring goals against the other top four of Premier League - Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

manutd_poster

Do I still have to mention that I'm a Manchester United's supporter?

I'm very grateful to Electronic Arts for their hard work to create FIFA Soccer game. Currently, I'm enjoying myself bashing one of the top clubs in Europe with Cristiano Ronaldo playing alongside with Rooney the superb striker.

I just love the game. I love controlling Ronaldo as he is just fantastic in the game. His speed and his dribbling abilities really awed me as I kept trying on his skills by just simply pressing the combination keys of SHIFT and the arrows.

I don't know what the hell I've been pressing all this while and all the skills presented by Cristiano were nothing less than impressive though they were pure coincidence.

Really. But please don't laugh at me.

Turning the limelight on Rooney, the young lad who managed to be one of the Premier League's top striker, in both reality world and in the computer game.

In reality, sometimes he scores, sometimes he doesn't. But not in the game - not in MY game.

statues_fell

He's always the top scorer of the league (I play manager mode) and he's the one who tends to humiliate the opponent teams, other than Cristiano's unbeatable skills, of course.

If he were to be born the same year as Maradona, I bet he'll score more goals than the latter and juggle even a huger ball than Maradona did.

So huge that it'll make him feels as if his balls are tiny, though they might be tinier than a bull's.


statues_back
Anyway, being a Manchester United supporter and fan, I don't think there are other players who're more suitable to replace the number 12 and number 27 (in the above image).

Like, seriously =p

No comments:

Post a Comment