My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 9 August 2008

Pancaragam Ush! Swadaya Can!



Small Talk: School holidays are coming soon! Kapas Island, anyone?




Entering the third month of my existence in the school, I finally have something to feel damn proud of.

Our principal, Mr Seah, as I've mentioned earlier in my small talk column, has been all smiles throughout the week.

Swadaya Marching Band

And whenever he gives speeches, he'll relate whatever he's saying to 'Pancaragam Swadaya' and you know why.

But still I have to agree on what he craps says. Discipline and hard work are both equally important and Pancaragam Swadaya showed the qualities and proved to the rest of us that hard work does pay off.

Kudos to them on their success of conquering the champions title of the Malaysian Secondary School Marching Band Competition. Now I can brag about my school marching band's best-in-the-country status for at least another year.

Pancaragam Swadaya had also competed in the Kuala Lumpur World Marching Band Competition and finished as third runners-up. People call it the forth place.

2008 Best Drum Major

Not forgetting Pancaragam Swadaya's drum major, Mr Lim Viking - a fifth former of SMK CHWS - who was under the limelight as he emerged to be the Best Drum Major of the natinal level competition. Double kudos to him!

Now, THAT is something that only HE can brag about.

More info about the results at Sabrina's blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ex Sultan Sulaiman School. Also proud of Swadaya although we are not in the same school! All the best to Swadaya!

    ReplyDelete