My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 21 August 2008

A Picture Tells A Thousand Stories



Small Talk: It has been a great holiday.

Imagine yourself having not enough sleep, but goes on with futsal at midnight and stay up till 5am, sleep for a few hours and goes for badminton game after waking up and continues the rally with another futsal game in the evening. All in one round the clock within 24 hours.

Does being too energetic kill?




When you're lazy to talk about an event or occasion, simply show the photos and they'll tell the story.

And only such images can make a blog post more entertaining. Reading words alone is super boring. So boring that I can sleep whilst reading them.

Nowadays, technology is getting further compared to the past. Years ago, having a 29-inch coloured TV at home is considered luxury; Today, 29-inch TV is so common that people would buy it just for the kids for their PS2 PS3.

Computers evolved. Internet evolved. Luckily mankind didn't.

I don't wanna evolve into an ape or some creature. Hell no.

Finding this post boring eh? See? I told you images are important! In this post, I'm gonna show you how a PICTURE TELLS A THOUSAND LIES instead of a thousand stories.

I kinda love Adobe Photoshop.


lies2
Perfect skin though it's not as fair as Avril Lavigne's.

Oh, too bad you can't compare mine and hers since she isn't coming anymore. =\ (there might be a turning point)

Anyway, ready to see what lies behind the lies?






lies

Yes, this is the original image. I know it looks disgusting. Acnes came and wouldn't go. I'm declaring a world war against acnes again, sigh.

Well, putting miseries aside, now you can see how powerful Adobe Photoshop can be, huh?

lies3


Welcome to technology.

3 comments:

  1. Hey dude!

    Don't worry!

    Once upon a time I had acne worse than yours! But it completely cleared away on its own :D

    Don't sweat it. In the meantime...just use photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah thanks! hoping it'll fade off soon too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walao~ This nice la... Next time help me do also. x )
    make SLIMMER !!! WAKAKAKA !

    ReplyDelete