Small Talk: Have you seen or heard about grandpa coaching another grandpa?
No? Well, I have.
I've been living with the roads of Kuala Terengganu since young. My dad bought me a bicycle as a birthday gift when I was twelve and since then I started to fool around in town by cycling.
The bicycle was my main transport. I go almost every where on my bike except to school. You don't wanna cycle for almost 6km every morning to get to school only to find that you're sweating so profusely, the whole class complaints about your foul armpit smell, do you?
People say yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, and I've to agree with that very much.
Bicycle is now part of my history (though I'm thinking of getting a new bicycle for exercise purpose) and today, I'm on four-wheels.
No, not four-wheeled bicycle lah! Four-wheels means kereta lah.
I've been on motors on the roads for almost 14 months now and I'm not ashamed to call myself a more experienced driver compared to the previous me.
Since I passed my driving test, I've been driving a lot in town - sending and picking up my brother at tuition classes, driving to school and for outdoor activities and so forth - so much that I'm sort of a part time driver now. Only I get paid by getting the fuel to go further, not cash.

The other day, when I was at the nation's only McDonald's outlet with Jawi signboard for the Beijing mascot toy, God gave me the chance to criticise my species of driver - those with the red-and-white-P-stickers on the windshields of their cars.
Parking gets easier as time passes and as I park more often.
Although not perfect...

...at least my car was parked at and in the right place.
But then some newbie just won't bother to park nicely...

...even though the car is indeed very nice.
The fler seriously needs to learn to park a car properly before he learns to order for food at McDonald's.
Jawi, y'know.
Nolah, maybe the dude was having withdrawal symptoms from McD and just had to go in to get his fix. McD does that to people. Erhm. Like me. But nolah I don't park like thatlar.
ReplyDeleteSometimes only =P
lolz.. noob parker.. haha!
ReplyDeleteactually i oso worst at side parking la. =P
Anyway, the jawi words on the mcd board ain't something new. If McPork in malaysia, then that's super new.. haha.
I think too much. lolz! No way the governmt gona let the mcpork cross over the sea to be sold at our mcd outlets throughout malaysia.
Unless, there's no pork sign outside la, that's a different case. lolz.
Prefer ur other posts, this post is kinda short. =P
Have a great day adik.. adik perempuan. kakaka!