Small Talk: I learnt my lesson well – never involve in sports rally like what I did few days back. Holy crap, now I have groin injury and both my legs and my right shoulder are aching ):
I guess I’m a lucky eighteen-year-old. Both my sisters were generous enough to pamper me with some cash simply because they don’t know what to give (because I have too many things to wish for) and talk about my dad – he did the same like my sisters. I think it was the first time he actually gave me something for my birthday in many years’ time.
Mom didn’t gimme anything but it’s fine, she has given me more than what I could’ve craved for since I was born (: Lucky me. Lucky me. I mean, really, I’ve been quite lucky recently especially during my birthday week. The week before, I visited Chung and friends at Sunway and you know, lucky. And then I always get a parking spot easily when I drive in town recently. Seriously, lucky. I know it’s silly to count that as lucky though, but come on lah... lemmi be happy a bit can ah?
Anyway, I’m not done with my birthday yet. Yes, I kid you not. Maybe some of my old pals didn’t anticipate my birthday to come like how much I anticipated for their wishes, but never mind, at least they remembered. Of course, I’m still very, very grateful to them (:
Many thanks to Ong (the birdman), Tan (the birdman’s partner), Pratheeb (the penolong kanan birdman 2), Suyen (cicakman LOL!) and Vincent (um.. Englishman, since he’s doing TESL) – they bought me a birthday cake. Sad thing is that Ong was too sick to join us and we didn’t actually get a good spot for me to blow the candles off.

So, yes, I’m working hard to finish the cake still (another half to go). lol. The cake was the best thing to happen after something else and something else. Yes, two something elses. I have a brother at home who’s ten years younger than me and he’s lovable but naughty.
He’s a lot like me when I was small – always rants at small matters and always wants things to happen his way. Both of us prefer to command rather than being commanded, although I’m always the one in command of him. Hehe.

This cute 8-year-old boy didn’t buy me anything even though his assets might be more than mine. He felt sorry for that, however, when he gave me something which is completely invaluable.
In case if you’re Chinese illiterates, Stanley The Super Hero said...
To Steven,
sorry because I didn't buy you a (birthday) present yesterday.
The two words beside the right eye of that person in that picture (me, konon) reads "green colour". Um.. I assume he wants a brother with green eyes? lol. Anyway, it was so sweet of him. Oh, we're both STSH, by the way (: I’m giving his 'art of the year' 11 marks upon 10, how about you? I like the hair, a little spiky.
Luckily he didn't draw me a Mr Bean's face. lol!
That's the first something else. The other something else... I'll just leave it to myself lah =P Will continue writing about my trip to Sunway about two weeks ago, any idea what was I doing in that picture yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment