My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 18 December 2008

How Does It Feel

Small Talk: One more item to be added into my wishlist – Adidas adiZERO Tempo running shoes. Incredibly light, unique design and also unique price tag, but didn’t take my heart away. Wish only ma, cannot ah?


Didn’t realise I’ve abandoned my blog for so many days already. I’m tired. Very, very tired. Sports I fond the most have never put a full-stop on me, neither did I do the same to them. Glad that friends are coming home, that means I’m no longer gonna be as lonely as I am now. I don’t wanna be lonely boy – Dan Humprey, really.

Since weather has been so fine lately, I should go for golf and start jogging again (:

Question of the day: Keshen, how does it feel...

...when they pierced through your tongue??

 

>__<

 

proper update follows soon.

1 comment: