2009 Wishlist: (i) backpack for travelling purposes; (ii) Nikon D40 kit (or not, D60); (iii) a pair of futsal shoes; (iv) a laptop; (v) *secret*. Period.
Again, I test your reading skills. I think I should enlarge the font size of my blog posts, don't you think so?
Human like me gets bored and lonely all the time. There must be lots of people who’re like me. I wonder if you’re one of my kind? If you are, drop a comment under this post, maybe we can organise something like ‘bored and lonesome group’ or something – like what I used to see on Friendster Groups. Heh, so lousy.
Anyway, what do you usually do when you get really bored? In Terengganu, I tend to be bored all the time since I don’t have many friends around me and I have no school to attend to. No cinema, no humongous shopping malls, no LV Gucci or Prada shops to window-shop, no Sunway Pyramid. No nothing. Yes, it’s like a dead town – only its roads are always crowded with lousy drivers. Very lousy drivers.
However, there’s good with the absence of all those cinema and shopping malls. I tend to spend less, compared to if I were to be at Sunway, or KL, okay. I know, enough of Sunway, I hear that. When I get bored and I’m all alone, I usually drive to Pustaka Seri Intan (renowned book store in Kuala Terengganu) to check out some of those tech n’ gadgets magazines. Or not, I’d grab a copy of The Star daily and slowly read it whilst sipping my cup of Coca-Cola at the town’s one and only McDonald’s.
Why McDonald’s, you ask?
No specific reason, really, only that I can get free refill there and I can sit as long as I would love to.
Last night was a boring night and I went out for dinner alone after futsal. Roamed around town and settled down at a roti canai stall. A piece of roti canai kosong and roti canai telur each, two cups of teh tarik, a glass of teh-O-ice were my dinner and I spent an hour sitting there, watching people and cars that were passing by as I waited for SMS from some friends.
The area is known as Tanjung. Cars and people were flooding the street last night as I took my own sweet time sipping on my hot cup of teh tarik, which was even sweeter. Weird am I, really. A young Chinese family sat down next to my table for roti canai and guess what? That couple has three little kids and a baby.
I thought Chinese couples nowadays prefer to have one or two children instead of three or more, I guess I was wrong.
Sitting at one place watching the people is a bit rewarding. Haha. At first I spotted Ong driving the girlfriend out in his dad’s red Proton Wira. He must be a devoted boyfriend, coz he was very ill since the day before.
After Ong, I saw Pratheeb – the fler who went USA under the YES programme earlier this year and got to be on 8TV. The crazy racer was driving carefully along the street...... because the mom was sitting beside him. lol.
Maybe they did some shopping together. See? Devoted boyfriend and obedient son they are. That’s not all, y’know – I then realised Bonnie does like to wear a cap no matter where she goes, even when she’s driving at night. Plain one hour spent at the mamak stall and I spotted plenty of my friends. I even spotted a white coloured Mitsubishi Evolution 7 or 8, if I’m not mistaken.
Now I realise how small and noisy Kuala Terengganu can be. Only one thing I regret most – with a DSLR in hands, I bet I could’ve given you a better picture of what I’ve seen last night.
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all Muslims and to those who’re not celebrating it, hope you’re enjoying your long weekend (=
If I in KT.. I think u gonna spotted me as well... A lonely man driving in town... or maybe I will be sitting next to u and try to spot any of our friends...
ReplyDeleteIf you're in town then I'm no longer a lonely man la dude!! hahahaha. or we change place wan?? I gi Sunway =P hehehehe...
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!!! Come again lar... But dun choose the wrong time again!!! Come when we are in early stage when we not rushing for last minutes work den sure can hv more and more fun... with me or with 'someone' else~ Heheheh~
ReplyDeletelol. got chance sure will lor =P tunggu u balik dulu lah. hahaha.
ReplyDelete