My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 27 December 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Small Talk: Since I got home from KL last month, I’ve been playing futsal like crazy, playing badminton like crazy, playing bowling like crazy and missing you like crazy.



First of all, may you readers accept my apology.

Friends and families are back in town and that keeps me away from the Internet and my blog a lot. I know you miss me, but no worries, I’ll be back before New Year – it’s a promise.

It’s always better to be late than never, so it’s gonna be now or never...

I wish you all had a joyous and blessed Christmas. May 2009 be a better year for all of us, including me, including you. Happy New Year. Those reporting in for National Service, have fun and good luck.

(:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too. Just started a blog not too long ago

    http://problemswithparents.blogspot.com/

    and thought I would like to get some feedback from Malaysian young uns.

    Feel free to comment if it interests you.

    Thanks in anticipation

    ReplyDelete