Small Talk: My deepest condolence goes to the families and friends of the victims of the horrible landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa. What’s worse – it happened on my birthday ):
I finally got my arse out of Kuala Terengganu for a while and my trip to Kuala Lumpur last week was awesome – I didn’t visit KLCC, I didn’t go Midvalley nor Bukit Bintang area, I didn’t go 1U or The Curve.
I went no where but Sunway Pyramid. For four days (from Friday till Monday), I stranded myself within the Sunway area. I was staying with Chung at Mentari Court and I was lazy to go around KL. Really, lazy. And the fact that caused that kind of unusual laziness is nothing but lack of cash. Heck, I’m always a budget traveller what.. Didn’t you know that?

What you’re about to read in this post is a summary of my recent trip to KL (and my stay in Sunway). However, there’s a tale of Sunway which I won’t be revealing here. Oh well, just lemmi be.
Friday morning was a bit cold. I arrived at the Putra bus station with Sean – a hometown friend who’s studying at Taylor’s Business School. Went over to Chung’s apartment and disturbed him the whole morning until he went to college.

uhh.. Motor Oil Specialist, not Ministry Of Sound.
It was sort of boring day since I had no idea where to go. Plan to visit Jenn at Damansara was screwed so I ended up at Sean’s place in SS15. It was the first time I went to Asia Cafe and the first time I got to see Taylor’s College buildings. So un-Terengganu.
But then hor, didn’t have camera to shoot some photos. Sho shad ):
Met Chung’s friends (and Chia Chia!) in Taylor’s PJ library that afternoon after lunch and had dinner at Sunway Pyramid. I’ve forgotten the restaurant’s name but the only thing I can recall is that they serve RM0.99 teh tarik and I did a very silly mistake by ordering Teh Ice, which cost me about RM3.
I knew Saturday was going to be a great day. In Chung’s apartment, I was the first to arise that morning, I think. Then, Eunice and Lisa came over and we had brunch together. Afternoon was spent at Sunway Pyramid again with Ewen and Chung.
Lucky us, the Moonlight Resonance drama’s actress Louise Lee was there to do some promotion for Mitsubishi air-conditioner and refrigerator. Yes, she’s the spokesperson for some of the brand’s product, but not all of Mitsubishi’s product, mind you.
I even took a photo with her. I hope she remembers someone called Steven. Or maybe she’ll remember Steven Pyramid instead of Sunway Pyramid. lol. *searches up and down* Oh, very sorry, I think we took the photo in our dreamland and Bluetooth didn’t work there =P
Chung and the housemates went for a dinner function at their college and I was all alone. Had dinner at Sunway Pyramid (again) with a friend and spent the whole night there until it was about eleven. Too bad movie tickets were sold out or else we could have laughed out loud together at the penguins of Madagascar 2.

No, I haven’t watch the show. I only know that there’s a funny penguin scene because my friends have been talking about it since it was released late last month ): Anyone kind enough to lend me its DVD?
We don’t have cinema here in Terengganu. Even if there’s one, it might either be flooded already or it might be used as a flood relief centre. It’s very damp here in Terengganu now and my late November KL trip post is to be continued.

I tried something new on Sunday. Last Sunday, not today. See the above image and guess what’s the ‘something new’ I’m going to talk about in the next post (:
No comments:
Post a Comment