My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

7 Reasons Why I Never Intend to Bribe the JPJ Tester

You must be thinking why I’d pick this topic to blog now. If I’m right, let me tell you, it’s simply because I just miserably failed my JPJ driving test.

Well, I did tremendously well for the Bahagian Dua, which is the hill-parking-and-dead-end section. I failed on the main road. And I’m not blaming anyone on this, because I have the traffic light to thank and I’m hatin’ it.

Craps aside, into the main point – Why I Never Intend and Shall Never Bride the JPJ Officer. Such case if very often, I dare to say, because almost everyone (I mean the candidates who’re about to sit for JPJ driving test) knows/knew about “bribing the officers to pass the test easily” culture.

Yes, even if you hit the yellow light.

I somehow disagree on that piece of fact crap. Read on for more.






#7 They DO NOT deserve it.

They’re being paid to do their job and think again, who’s paying them actually?

Yes, you’re right – the taxpayers. So why bother to pay them more? Your mommy and daddy give you too much pocket money ah?

Oh, your mommy and daddy gave you the money to feed the JPJ officer? Wow, they must be very generous then. I need money to study in private college leh, can sponsor me ah? *pfft*

If you do support the act of bribing the officers (you sick arse!!), please, I mean, PLEASE convince me that they do deserve the extra pocket money from YOU.

#6 It’s against the law.

And everyone knows that very well, I suppose. It’s obviously a wrong thing to do. If you want to keep the officers alive, no thanks, they have a job and they do earn a better pay than an average salesman, I suppose.

Bear in mind that law does exist and look into history – what happened to Mr Anwar Ibrahim?

#5 Keep an eye on recent news, dude.

I support him (for his latest decision) and them (if they really did, are doing and will be doing their job well). I’m not trying to talk politics here, but hey, I’m supporting government’s mission to have a clean Malaysia. Tak patut kah?

Although some promises are somehow kept emptied, well, as I said, Malaysia Boleh mah!

#4 Personal Satisfaction.

Okay, this might sounds stupid to some rich arses out there, but seriously, you’ll find yourself happier and more satisfied if you managed to get a driving license without bribing the officer.

I mean, no external/internal help. You spent time going through the driving lessons, learning how to drive, how to handle a car properly and also memorised the route. There’s nothing to be proud of and nothing to be glad about if you actually bought your driving license, seriously.

The satisfaction of getting a driving license between the honest way and the not-so-honest way is totally different. And that’s what I’m searching for. It’s not just getting a driving license after all.

#3 Confidence in Me and Myself.

I’m not trying to boast or to brag about myself here, but I do have great confidence (not over-confidence, okay) and faith in myself that I can pass the driving test. Okay, I failed today. But that doesn’t mean I can’t live without bribing the officer. I’ll prove it to you!

Who knows if I might be luckier for my second driving test? And believe me – now that I’ve failed for once, I'm learning from my mistake and thus, I’ll make sure that I do better in my next driving test.

Tak percaya? You bet!

#2 I’m officially pokai.

I went KL twice since the end of my NS training and spent a lot of money there (thanks to PC Fair). Plus, I just bought a brand new pair of futsal shoes (which I’ll blog on another post soon).

Now, I pokai already lor.



Last, but not least…










#1 I NO MONEY LAH! WHAT ELSE?


But even if I have, so what? I'm standing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment