I just got home from KL about an hour ago and OH!! It's 16th of April!! (If you read my previous post).
So, I checked for my status, to see if I'm ahem..qualified for the matriculation programme. Sent a SMS and received a reply.
The very first line was nice - RM0.00, which means, the SMS cost no money.
Next line was my IC number - yes, it was correct, exactly same as what I sent to them.
Third line was the disastrous one - DUKACITA!!! Well, the word didn't came as CAPITAL LETTERS and without the exclamation marks, of course. Now, the word described the whole picture, and also the answer. *sigh*
The sentence continued - "...dimaklumkan anda tidak berjaya."
zzz
Okay, now I failed to get into matriculation. So, do you think I have chance for UPU ah? I doubt it lah okay? Where am I after all?
Bolehland mah... Malaysia Boleh!
Looking forward to STPM liao lor... WHAT ELSE?!
be patient..
ReplyDeletesomething would come to you soon...