Okay, some might even received calls with a Chinese lady saying that “Oh, congratulations! You have just won blablabla this and that...” and finally she’ll ask for your bank account number or to attend some function and so on.
What nonsense. Check out Edison’s blog (it’s my friend in Melbourne, not the porno-maniac bugger, ok?) or Kennysia’s here.
I received that call too last year. But I didn’t talk much to the idiot. I just told her that I wasn’t interested and she stopped calling me. She thought she can cheat the world.
Total nonsense.
Today I received a SMS. I don’t know if the fler got the wrong number on purpose or otherwise, as his SMS reads “hi jack sy telah dpt download sexy movie yoo…awk nak hanya type ON HOT dan sms ke 32868.awk tentu terpikat dengannya yoo..hehe..download la sekarang jp lagi”
Excuse me? I ain’t Jack, brother; I’m Steven yoo..
At first I thought, which bugger call me Jack but then offer me sexy movie yoo… but as I continued reading, oh, it’s another spam SMS yoo..
I googled for info on this 32868 and sexy movie yoo.. is actually brought to us by MCOM.
Now how the hell they get my number ah? So keng leh.. I think I wanna file a complaint since the number used to send the SMS to me belongs to Celcom (013). Send some more SPAM lah.. Watch out!
Hey, you don't pandai pandai, keppo keppo, gatal gatal, simply simply send ON HOT to that number ah.. I don't bear any responsibility one, OK? Later your credit kena makan... har... I dunno you lah. lol. Remember, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

No comments:
Post a Comment