Anyway, I'm gonna sit for the JPJ driving test this Wednesday, a week after I came back from KL. Wish me luck. lol. And currently, I'm working on the application letter as well as preparing a resume, both to be sent to apply for the MAS cadet pilot programme, soon, very soon.
After thinking twice, staying for Form 6 isn't that bad after all. I have a few friends who are gonna do the STPM too, although they've scored more A's than I did. And another good thing about staying is that I can have chance to keep applying for the MAS cadet pilot programme, well, say, if I don't get it. *touch wood touch wood*
Again, I demand, 'wish me luck' =p
And, oh ya! Please take note of this line: "STPM is internationally recognised by many universities, especially those within the Commonwealth of Nations as well as the United States and the Republic of Ireland. Most universities consider STPM results equivalent to GCE A-Level results." -wikipedia.org
Hmm.. What else? Ivan and Malcolm are back so we had two futsal games since last three days and I'm looking forward for the third. Too bad the former is going back soon. But never mind. Coz Chung and Ewen are coming back
By the way, before I forget, I'm gonna get a visit from my NS friend, or maybe, friends. Haha... Hopefully can get my driving license by this week so that I can bring them around lah~
Okay lah, that's all for this edition of brief update. Back to work. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment