My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Check Your Matriculation & UPU Application Status via SMS

SPM and STPM leavers who applied for the Government's matriculation (matrikulasi lepasan SPM) and the UPU (Malaysian public university - aka UPU lepasan STPM), I believe many have been eagerly waiting for the application result to come out.

All those can be done via SMS.

To check if you're chosen for the matriculation programme, the result will be released only on April 16, 2008. Hence, from that day on, you can check your application status. Simply go into your phone's message editor, type "MAT<space><your IC number>" and send to 33778.

For example, "MAT 90120611xxxx". Ahem.. Without the quotes okay!

For UPU applicants, check your status starting from 3rd of May 2008 onwards. Same thing, via SMS, type "UPU<space><your IC number>" and send it to 32300.

Another example, "UPU 90120611xxxx". Again! Without the quotes! lol.

Good luck to all of you. Me myself applied for both matriculation and UPU's diploma programme, so, good luck to me as well. lol. I wonder if I could get a place there since my result isn't any better (than those 9As, 10As). Haha.. =.="


Standard telco charges apply. Not sure if MOE charge you or not. Anyway, I ain't responsible for that! lol =p


No comments:

Post a Comment