My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 15 May 2008

Oh My! I'm All-White!!

Registered for Form 6 last Monday and tell you what, the uniform is expensive! A piece of the white shirt and the white pants cost almost 50 bucks. One freaking set of uniform for fifty bloody Ringgit!

Back to school isn't that cheap after all. But hey, how come there isn't any back-to-school promotion lately? Form Six students also need to buy new uniform one mah...

I feel so nice in the brand new all-white 'suit'. Maybe it's because my favourite clothing colour is white. BUT!! It tends to get dirtied easily. Darn.











I don't look awkward in white, am I? Naah.. I look pretty smart huh? Hehe.. But there's something wrong..



Ahhh... I figured out what's weird - ma HAIR! lol. It just doesn't look nice with the white uniform lah. Better go and do something quick, Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment