My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 25 May 2008

Announcing My Second Blog

I've started a blog on Wordpress.com which I tend to run it as my personal blog (this blog ain't personal, it's not-so-personal).

So, I hereby announce (ahem..) my secondary blog, or you can call it as my personal blog. I call it my non-money-making blog, hmm.. or maybe you can name it the boring-personal-blog, or.. WHATEVER! Screw it.

The blog on Wordpress will include posts like those bloody boring yet irritating plus nonsense tagging game posts; or maybe some random photos I took, I snapped or I simply found it somewhere; or maybe posts with some thoughts (I mean rants) of my life. Or maybe a photo of you me half naked. lol.

See? I told you it's a boring one.

How much can you stand boringness? Test yourself at http://steventan.wordpress.com

Please, don't mind the stupid default contents of the sidebar. I've yet to clear the craps.

No comments:

Post a Comment