
No, I didn't join the iMetro Futsal tournament. That is for experts with ghost legs and insane football skills. Yes, I mean insane. I don't even know Ong's skill hilang bola, impossible for me to join that one, ok?

Look at me, how can I freaking dribble with my two-metre long legs?!
I mean, one metre long each..

Okay okay.. Let's talk about the tournament instead. It was organised by Persatuan Sukan dan Rekreasi Belia Kuala Terengganu (mind you, I don't know its correct name) and there were five teams competing and and and!! FYI, all the players are registered members of the club. Which made the tournament some kind of a private-club-member-only tournament.

The members were divided into five teams - Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona and *cough*arse*cough* Sorry, I mean, Arsenal. Each team has 7 players.

The first game kicked-off around 2.30pm as the referees were late. Forgiven, for they had Friday prayers.

The referees
I was the youngest arse in my team. The other six consisted five not-very-young-adults (I call them UNCLES) and a youngster who's in his 20's. We actually didn't play well as a team therefore the tournament was a disaster for all of us. I was scolded for my mistakes as I let them down one after another time.

Usually, I score goals in every game I play, but it wasn't my day - I didn't score nor did I assist any goals in all matches. I failed to impress my team-mates, my opponents, the spectators and even myself.
For once, I thought of giving up since I was a total disgrace.
Naah.. Actually it's because one of our players went home. I doubt he played. But I don't know why he left us, half dead. That's why I couldn't go back even if I wanted to.

I didn't wear my own boots. They were sent to the cobbler and I didn't
Kanasai...
But the black coloured Adidas is the same type of mine, only different colour. Borrowed it from one of the Sports Planet staff.

And guess what? Ong came with his new pair of Nike Mercurial Vapour IV.

That bloody rich arse. The shoes are gorgeous! Hahaha...

Ong and Malcolm
My team didn't make it into the finals but Ong's (Barcelona) and Malcolm's (Chelsea) did. Malcolm scored a superb goal in the final followed by his fellow team-mate who made the scored 2-0. But surprisingly, the Barcelona (who..ahem..just have their manager sacked) managed to equalise after scoring two goals courtesy of the Barcelona's Number 12 player (image below: squatting, second from right).

He might look old to you, but I've to admit that he's one great player. *salutes* Who knows he might be Soh Chin Aun's best pal in the olden days?
Too bad good moments never last. Chelsea won on penalty shootout as the Barcelona uncles didn't take full advantage of the chance. They suck in penalty shootout, I've to admit that, too.

I had the most complete kits among all the players but I played badly. Maybe I should have slept earlier the other night, right?
Well, not that bad after all, since I met the future Messi.

Okay, maybe he'll need different hairdo.
Hey, you too need a new hairdo, Steven!

lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment