Although I don't get tagged often, still, I think this is the most ridiculous tag I've ever seen, and tagged. My turn to thank someone - thank you Low.
INTRODUCTION
First Name - Steven
Nickname - Steven, Stevie, Steve, loud-speaker, steventsh, abg stee-burng
Birthday - Dec 6th
Birthplace - KT
Time of Birth - the doctor mentioned it but I couldn't hear properly...my bad.
Single or taken - single but not available and never will be until I finish my degree, or maybe master
Zodiac sign - Horse
Your Appearance
How tall are you - around 160cm
Wish you were taller - try putting yourself in my shoe (=
Eye color - Black, I guess
Eye color you want - I don't mind since it won't make me any richer
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Black
Short or long hair - Short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - nah.. it won't gimme straight As..zzz
Curly,Straight,Wavy - bi
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - you mean like botak in NS?
Glasses or contacts - I have perfect eyesight..ahem..
Do you wear make-up - I'm not married yet.
Ever had hair extensions - Whoa..ya need. a lot of it.
Paint your nails - what for?
In The Opposite Gender
What color eyes - whatever..
What color hair - whatever..
Shy or Outgoing - whatev..hold on..not veeery outgoing type lah..
Looks or personality - 50/50
Sexy or Cute - 60/40
Serious or Fun - 40/60
Older or Younger than you - comment-less
This or That
Flowers or Chocolate - CHOCOLATES!!
Pepsi or Coke - Teh-O-Peng..
Rap or Rock - whatever...
Relationship or One night stand - must I choose...?? lol
School or Work - school
Love or Money - no idea... x.x
Movies or Music - both
Country or City - island
Sunny or Rainy days - snowy..too bad no snow in Malaysia..
Friends or Family - always Family first.
Have you ever Lied - Who doesn't?
Stole something - Erasers, maybe?
Smoked - Nope.
Hurt someone close to you - Yes
Broke someone's heart - Yes
Had your heart broken - cracked
Wish you were a prince/princess - nah..
Liked someone who was taken - No
Shaved your head - ya..National Service..
Been in love - Indeed
Used chopsticks - of course
Sang in the mirror to yourself - No, but I rapped.
Favourites
Flower - Rose?
Candy - bean...
Song - a lot lah weh....
Scent - my armpit's smell
Color - blue, skyblue, shiny dark black/navy
Musical Instrument - guitar, but I finger-bangku..
Movie - currently Ah Long Pte Ltd.. A Walk To Remember, Forrest Gump
Series - Mr Bean's
Singer - currently, Sara Bareilles..
Actor/Actress - Rowan Atkinson, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Adam Sandlers
Word - F.U.C.K ??
Junk food - Mamee snacks..
Website - http://steventsh.blogspot.com - my blog
Location - Melbourne..lol
Food - cheese, chocolate
Animal - human =.=
Ever cried over someone - guess so..
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - yes, my height, obviously.
Do you think you're attractive - if you like football, u'll find me attractive
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Pinnochio, for i'll always be a good boy
Do you play any sports - yes. football and futsal, mainly.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (some) people
1. I'm the computer guy among my friends and family
2. I dream big
3. I enjoy being under the limelight. even for a minute.
4. I might be short, but I'm fast enough, I mean in football game.
5. I'm a lazy arse...if weren't for my laziness, I'd have scored straight As for SPM, seriously.
6. I enjoy entertaining people through writing. may it be writing articles or blogs. but I don't write jokes.
7. I love chocolates
8. I love almost everything about computer. and the internet.
5 people I tag :
1. ChoonKhai
2. ChungKiddo
3. Davidlws
4. ChristinaChin
5. AdelineLee
This is worse than preparing a resume. LOL! Enjoy guys (and gals)! hahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment