My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 22 May 2008

The Eight Tag

No rules attached to this tag. But one privilege for Steven is that it's not compulsory for him to come out with all '8 things'. (Tag-repliers, you don't have to copy this line)

8 Things I Am Passionate About
-football (play, watch, involve)
-computer hardware & software & the Internet
-travelling (around Malaysia and soon around SEA)
-cracking lame jokes
-photography (and I don't own a camera)
-blogging (obviously?)
-driving (not for long.petrol is expensive!)
-meeting my friends and hanging out with them and doing crazy things with them

8 Things I Say Or Do Often
-kanasai
-goddamnit
-total nonsense
-shit arsehole
-holy crap
-lol
-sampat dao....
-赢完了咯

8 Things I Had Read Recently
-Reader's Digest
-blogs
-newspapers
-Sweetheart From Hell
-magazines
....


8 Song Which I Could Listen Over and Over Again
-Love Song - Sara Bareilles
-Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles
-With You - Chris Brown
-Bu Ke Si Yi - Jin Sha
-Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
-Realize - Colbie Caillat
-Wo Bu Pei - Jay Chou
-Chuang Bian Gu Shi (bedside story)- Angela Zhang Shao Han


8 Things I Have Learn Last Year
-How not to fail Add Maths
-Being a responsible prefect, only when the teacher is around
-Driving up the hill, parking and dead-end (at driving institution)
-Accept the fact that being bald isn't very bad after all (NS)
-How to bypass the Websense application in school ICT lab
-Bend it like Beckham
-To love and to be loved
-Runaway from school during recess or after exam to hawker centre with frens.


6 People I'm Tagging
-dou
-yenyen
-chester aka weilim
-peihwa
-nien
-robin

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should add ‘赢完了咯’ in
    “8 Things I Say Often” LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..ya hor!! edit edit!! hahahah... win all liao lor~

    ReplyDelete