And guess what? He dedicated a post... FOR ME! Hahaha.. How wonderful. The post reads "ok actually i am very lazy to write now...but this is for steven...10 thing that i wana tell him".
In his post, he mentioned that Chelsea will win the Champions League despite they unwillingly surrendered the Premier League title to Manchester United last night, so, he asked me not to be happy (FYI, I'm a Man Utd fan=).



Image source: here
Also, he still remembers that I promised him to teach his mom to use the MSN Messenger, so that she can chat with him online. Hahahaha... Sorry bro! I'll make sure I kao dim by this week ok? Will try to work it out with Suyen (=

The US must be a heaven to him.
And and!! He said he misses me!! Hahaha... That's gay.. But, on the second thought, who cares?! LOL.
Read more about it here, or check out his blog.
*** Extra Update ***
Just received a comment on Friendster from Carrie, she said "nice blog u have there steve, am one of ur silent readers actually. u got a good sense of humour. keep up the good work steven!"
Fuh!! Now I feel so so soooooo on top of the world for this is the first time I receive such positive feedback from a reader! ^^ This is so encouraging. Haha.
I'll keep it up, don't worry, Carrie! Hehe... Thank You! *huggzz*
No comments:
Post a Comment