My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 1 May 2008

I'm No Longer Tag-Virgin

It's Labour Day!! And thanks to Jim for tagging me. The curse has been broken. FYI, this is my very first time being tagged, really. Let's see what I have to answer. lol.

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Here are the Q&A

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
- bullying Standard One kids and having a crush on a pretty chick

5 things on my to-do list today
i. Final driving practise before my 2nd JPJ test (WISH ME LUCK!!)
ii. Bring Low Harng - my Kajang friend - to visit the humongous SMKSS and Keropok Lekor 007
iii. Join the juniors for a boring football game
iv. Attend Suveen's faraway party
v. Complete all these lousy questions

5 Snacks I enjoy
i. Mamee snacks
ii. Twisties
iii. Super Ring
iv. Kepok
v. Chocolates


Kepok



5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
i. Buy my driving license instead of taking a bloody test for it
ii. Get a flying license and also a plane and also a jet and also a helicopter
iii. Build 'Steven 102' - just one floor higher than Taipei 101 - in Terengganu
iv. Build Crystal Temples just right opposite of the Crystal Mosques (sama sama bertamadun mah)
v. Build bigger mansion than Zakaria's







5 of my bad habits
i. I fart loudly
ii. I burp loudly
iii. I yawn loudly
iv. I sneeze loudly
v. I always exaggerate

5 place i have lived
i. My home
ii. Merang Suria Holiday Camp, Setiu
iii. Seputeh, KL
iv. Tmn Bayu Perdana, Klang
v. Kluang, Johor





5 jobs I've had
i. Kiko (kids clothing) sales assistant
ii. Arena Sports sales assistant
iii. Junior artist at Astaka Shopping Centre
iv. Lousy Streamyx promoter
v. Football match referee

5 people I tag
i. Cedric
ii. LooSan
iii. Yen Yen
iv. Shalini
v. Kai Yee

1 comment:

  1. I have done your tag because I basically don't have any ideas to blog for today. LOL thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete