My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 30 May 2008

It's Combo Birthday!

It's 30th of May. And I'm not blogging from home. I'm not home yet.

I called the birthday boy. Hell! He was still in class. Excuse me, it's a university and the class ends about 4-5pm.

Go out somewhere and ask someone from college "What time do your classes end usually?" and you bet he'll say "By lunch time."

Never mind. Maybe Japanese classes are like that. I don't mind, neither the birthday boy does.

Then I made another phone call. This time to the birthday girl. I greeted her and spoke in quite a deep tone. Okay, I mean, scary tone.

I bet she might have thought someone from the bank called. But I don't think she owns a credit card. Um.. Maybe she thought it's from Dean of Accounting, TARC. But hell, on her birthday?

Argh. Screw it.

The point is, I got her shocked. Even a little. Haha.. And then I thought, I should have made a gotcha call (like Rudy and JJ do all the time) instead of just scaring her with my stupid sexy voice.

You are curious. Curious of who the two flers are, don't you?

They are my old pal, Fu Wei, who's currently in UTM, KL, undergoing his Japanese course before he can officially turns half Japanese and fly to the rising-sun-country to do his engineering course.

He is under JPA scholarship. Don't be jealous please.

The birthday girl. Yeah, the name suggests just exactly how she looks like - Sweet. lol. You probably don't get what I mean. Her name is Shu Yee. So, when you start pronouncing her name at a faster tempo, you'll probably end up calling her Sweet.

That's what Mr Chew used to call her during the tuition classes. Well, that was years ago, when we were still in primary school. People probably forgotten those days.

Oh shit. I mentioned about TARC. And also the course!! Gosh, please, I mean, PLEASE don't go after her. I know she so darn irresistable. But wait.. Just. Wait.

She's taken. ;) Hahaha... (Yeah, I know this is lame).

And lucky me, I found an image that has both the birthday-boy-and-gal!





Second from left, sitting, is Shu Yee while the only guy standing at the back, I mean, right-hand-side, is Fu Wei. Yes, that handsome arse.

Mind you, they're legal now!

Again, Happy Birthday to Shu Yee. And Happy Birthday to Fu Wei. May the best be with you two all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment