My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 25 September 2008

Another Birthday Celebration



Small Talk: Ex-Sulaimanian Shou Lee will be flying to UK today to study economics and finance at the Bristol University. You can wish him all the best by leaving a comment at his blog. (ughh! he doesn't have a Friendster account)



How I wish I can make this a backdated post. I was supposed to post this up like a few days ago but then the mood wasn't there to blog so.. yeah, it's here now, although kinda short.

It was Christina's birthday.

bday-girl
Yes, the birthday girl. Her birthday was on September 21st and we celebrated it for her at Nibong Cafe as early as the midnight of her birthday.

cake
It was a small one but still Christina was surprised to see what we've done. By midnight, Chung took out the cake which the mastermind kept in the fridge earlier and then all of us presented her some flowers each.

mastermind
Of course not real flowers but at least got lah something to give right? And the mastermind is behind the flowers.

It all happened in a short 30 minutes but I'm pretty sure Christina can hardly forget her 18th birthday.

group photo
Come one lah, Steven was there to celebrate as well ma =D


post was amended.

3 comments:

  1. I came to see your blog and I didnt expected to find soo nice pictures! It makes me feel so good to see you, chris and bonnie, you guys seems to be so different, not that much, but time passed so fast....
    wow...I do hope she have all the happiness in her 18's.

    So steven, how are you doing? hahahaha

    send me news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Kelly! glad to know u dropped by. don't forget to drop by more to see more pretty pictures =p hehe.

    I'm doing fine here, so do Christina and Bonnie. haha. I'll see if I can post up more of the photos of the night here ok? =)

    we miss u here. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic is so menyiasuikan -.- kelly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XD cincau's waiting u here in malaysia =P so do us XD

    ReplyDelete