My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 14 September 2008

Manchester City Looks Good



Small Talk: If you noticed my Twitter's update, you don't have to read this: I've been called up to be a part time replacement teacher in a primary school!! I don't know how to express the mixture of delight and nervousness in me. lol.



I'm obviously a Manchester United's fan and if you've been following my blog's updates, you'd surely knew it.

And if you do read newspapers, you must have noticed the recent takeover of Manchester City by the Abu Dhabi United Group and not to forget the sneaky capture of Robinho from Real Madrid under Chelsea's nose.

Robinho was handed his Premier League debut last night - ironically - against current league leaders, Chelsea and he did score a debut goal but his party was spoiled when Chelsea levelled and eventually beat Man City 3-1.


So much for the baby's dream debut.

Coming across the takeover and also the record breaking transfer of Robinho, I've stumbled upon this image on my seniors' blog.

Well, I thought it looks funny and creative so I decided to post it up here.


Let's play some fantasy football, Dr Sulaiman ;)

3 comments:

  1. Neither any of the players in the image will, I guess. Haha.

    Thanks for dropping by =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Cool picture.

    I think the one who will most likely end up at City would be Kaka' should he migrate from the Serie A to the BPL.

    ReplyDelete