My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 20 September 2008

Do Me A Favour, Would You?



Small Talk: After much consideration, I decided to go for the original steventsh.com instead of other fancy fancy names like stevietee.net. However, I'm still on Blogger because hosting my own blog is still far off my sight.



For more than a year, I've moved to Blogger from Wordpress and Steven's Expressions' readership has been growing day by day. Needless to say, I'm more than happy to witness that.

Michael of Ahmike.net is having a small contest among ten bloggers whom he picked randomly from the blogosphere. Ten of them are being nominated by Ahmike for the Kreative Blogger Award.

I have totally no idea who founded the award and sad to say, the sole winner doesn't get any cash prizes. Okay, I'm being materialistic here. Let's look at the good side of this whole thing.

Yes, I get to increase my readership (even a little) and it's obvious. Secondly, if I win, I will be awarded the Kreative Blogger Award badge (image).


It may looks like only-an-image to you but the truth is that it's some sort of recognition other bloggers on the blogosphere give to you. Although it's not some kind of Oscar or Nobel award, it's not a toy.

Furthermore, the badge does look pretty, isn't it? =D

If you think I deserve this thing, please do me a favour by giving me a vote. Voting is as simply as LAC - Leaving A Comment.

Click on this link to go to the blog post and there, leave a comment stating that you're voting for Steven.


And if you wanna be sure of my existence in his blog, the above image is being used in the blog post.

I've gotten a vote each from Vivien and Yen Yen who did not hesitate when I asked for their favour, so now, do me a favour, would you? =)



P.S. Thank you all in advance. I love you people =D

No comments:

Post a Comment