Small Talk: The nation's deputy Prime Minister Dato' Sri Najib Tun Razak launched his personal website www.1Malaysia.com.my.
What a lame name for a site. Malaysia Boleh!
A while ago, Michael from Ahmike.net organised the Kreative Blogger Award and he was kind enough to nominate me. I've no idea why since I didn't know him back then.
Instead of picking only ONE winner, he made it 5 winners out of 10 nominees. Top five nominees with highest votes win. The results are out. I didn't really bother much so I wasn't hoping to win nor being the one with most votes but to my surprise, friends have been very, very helpful and supportive.
Vivien, Yen Yen, Jovin, Sharon, Andriea, my brothers Chung and Ivan, Jean, Jeffery and on and on. (Sorry to those whom I left out) I sincerely thank you all. This award is nothing without you guys.
Also, congratulations to four other bloggers who're in the top 5 list: Candice, Lisa, Yen Yen and Ben. Feel free to pay them a visit, they've pretty nice blogs too.

I love you people! And I know you love me too =P
No comments:
Post a Comment