Blog Plug: Ben has recently revamped his personal site and it looks fantastic to me now. Feel free to check it out at benghan.com
Teenagers nowadays tend to make new friends whenever they meet new people.
But some just never learn to pick the 'good friend'.

I have totally no idea why would they pick up such a habit. Not only a bad habit, but a habit that kills.
I'm pretty sure almost everyone has been taught about how dangerous and hazardous such dreadful habit can be, still I can see plenty of my friends joining the trend.
Don't ask me why. I don't know why and I wonder if smoking does gratify their curiosity or it just because they wanna show that they're matured enough to puff some smoke in the air.

I'm not condemning any particular person. I'm condemning at those smokers who're still in school and still being fed by their parents.
Your parents earn a living to give you a better life. They put hopes on you for you're their child. But you. You freaking waste your parents' money on something that you're not supposed to.
Don't gimme nonsense that your parents don't mind you smoking.
Now that the cigarettes' price had increased, you'll probably spend even more of your parents' hard earned money. If that is so, then to me, you're nothing but total nonsense. You are a waste to the community, even if you can score straight As in whatever examinations whilst puffing smoke.

Even the film makers are urged to discard smoking scenes in children-related movie.
Cigarette smoking is conclusively linked to diseases such as leukemia, cataracts, pneumonia and cancers of the cervix, kidney, pancreas and stomach.
-US Government Info at About.com
Humans sometimes lie; But reports never lie.
Few days ago I stumbled upon a young man's blog, someone whom I don't know but I certainly know which school is he in now - the only Chinese-majority secondary school in Kuala Terengganu. You know which.
I forgot his URL but I remember that he posted something about smoking, hailing smoking as some holy-shit-hole habit. And I did not hesitate at all to leave a comment hoping to wake him up.

Dear friends, and my school juniors whom I know or I don't or I happened to have played a game or two of football with you, you are all matured enough to think and to differentiate what is right and what is wrong.
Stop harming yourselves, stop wasting the money, stop polluting the air, stop smoking.
It's time to think wisely.

If you can't quit for yourself, quit for someone you love.
Thank you Steven, you can now click on "BLOG" to go into the blog directly! Thanks for your feedback.
ReplyDelete@Benghan: You're most welcome. Keep it up and thanks for dropping by =)
ReplyDelete-steven
i 100% agree and support ur stand!!!! I really really really 2x hate students who smokes....
ReplyDeleteANTI ROKOK!!!!!
To students who smoke, i think there is only one word to describe u all, pathethic!!!! No offense, but u seriously lost your rational mind....if u want to smoke, EARN your freaking money then only smoke...dun waste ur parents money to buy shit...
@jim: chill dude. haha. and thanks for the support. =)
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of post, hey... More of this please! Throughout my life I have never tried smoking and NEVER will. See they give all kinds of reasons, stress la, peer pressure la, kaneh, people say eat shit they eat or not?! Sohai ppl!
ReplyDelete@Ceddy: I'll try. hahaha. and I love your comment too =p
ReplyDeleteMan. That's deep. Lucky I don't smoke or you'd remove me from your Links list. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteHave loads of friends who smoke though. The sad reality is that knowing what's in store for them e.g. lung cancer does little to discourage them from lighting up.
Oh well...
@jay: nah I'm just targeting some pathetic ones. school-kids. haha. i have friends who smoke too. and i think it's getting more. =(
ReplyDeleteGod bless em.
wow..
ReplyDeletei love this kind of post...
FACTS~
I just don know the reason ppl smoke eventhrough they knew the effect that gonna happen on them...
DARN!
inspirational post =)
ReplyDeletebut erm...tis doesnt stop teenagers from takin more puffs after reaching legal age, say after 18 goin uni/college, or simple smoke outside skool's compound, they're stil usin their parent's money!!