My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Reminiscing 2007



Small Talk: I have to blog today for it's IVAN'S BIRTHDAY!!



2007 was a great year despite the pressure we were all having for it was the SPM year.

However, we still managed to enjoy ourselves throughout the year like we always do. Like going out for gatherings, joining football tournament during trials examination period, playing football even a week before SPM exam commences, just a few to name.

Kicking off with a photo of ex-LCDS President - Mr Suyen.

President at the EOF
Whom I believe did take part in laughing at the poor Quan Zee as well...

Poor Quan Zee

Then it was Jean's birthday.
Jean's 16th Birthday at Ocean Restaurant
which I was the only SS fler there..

UnderGround FC at the LCDS League 2007
In April, the football tournament came after the badminton tournament and we, the UnderGround FC finally dominated the tournament for the first time since year 2004.

Yes, we won.

Fun doesn't recognise full stop.
Perhentian Island Summer Camp 07 AJKs
Next was the LCDS Summer Camp 2007, which we organised it on the Pulau Perhentian. The second time a LCDS Summer Camp is being held on an island.

Perhentian Summer Camp 2007 RAWKS!

Suyen had one of his happiest moments of his life when we celebrated his birthday at Nibong Cafe.

Suyen's 17th Birthday
We laughed a lot there, just like we always did in school.

Coz sometimes we have some hardcore jokers in school. Like this fler.

Joe the Drunken Master
That's Pratheeb aka Joe, the drunken Chemistry master.
(Crap I couldn't find the image of him sleeping on the lab's table like a sleeping Buddha! LOL)

MyTeam2 came to Kuala Terengganu and coincidently, we were having a drama practise that morning and Ivan and I bumped into Shebby and Bojan at the newly opened Al-Ikhsan store.

Shebby, Steven, Ivan
We later paid a visit to the field where MyTeam2 trials were held and bumped into hitz.fm DJ...




J.Lo and Stevie
J.Lo.

Drama competition came really late and we did badly, causing us to end up as second runners-up.

Drama Team: Jim and I
Jim looked so thin rite?

But I'm still happy I got a trophy and the certificate and most importantly, the friendships I earned in the drama team.

Norsha moved to a new house and invited us over for BBQ dinner.

Norsha's House Warming
We're all Malaysians after all, right?

I think it was Adrian the genius' birthday which we celebrated at Pizza Hut.

The Thirsty Freak
And Chung took a photo of me gulping down a half jug of Pepsi with my wounded elbow. I actually fell from my motorbike exactly on the day of Hungry Ghost Festival last year.

Good thing it didn't kill me.

UnderGround FC was so huge among the Chinese community...

Captain Stevie
...we were invited to join the MCA-organised 9-a-side football tournament, which was held at the Sultan Ismail Stadium.

yea right... But good thing Mr Toh Chin Yaw sponsored us in (but I don't think he knows that he were actually sponsoring us at the first place).

Just before the SPM trials, few of us were selected to join a SPM camp.

Marang Riverview
It was exactly last year's today at the Marang Riverview Resort, located just beside the jetty to Pulau Kapas. Nothing much except I had runny nose throughout the three-days-two-night camp.

During the first and second day of Raya, Nelson, Sean and Steven worked as petrol station attendant at Caltex Jalan Balik Bukit.

The Three Caltex Musketeers
Don't we look smart in our....uniform? Hehe.

And OMG, SPM was getting nearer!!

So what... I told ya fun doesn't recognise full stop, didn't I?

Up next was the Prefect Board's dinner...

Prefect Board's Dinner
...and the LCDS Annual Dinner, which both were organised at the same venue, but different time.

Champions in Suits
At TER's ballroom, where we, the UnderGround FC players were proudly presented our medals. =D

Proud kanasai. Haha.

And after the dinners, we....


As we go on, we remember, all the shit stuff, we've done together!
GRADUATED!! With the mantles and all, we looked as if we were graduating from university.

Then it came SPM which robbed almost a month of our time from us. But we still managed to visit Chuan Kee Chicken Rice and Uncle Chua Restaurant almost every time we finished a paper.

Soon, SPM was over. Time really flies! Of course not when you just grab your exam paper and start sleeping. Keshen threw a party - "After SPM Partay" (it's Party actually) at his place at Ibai Golf.

Keshen at After SPM Partay
Where we danced and had loads and loads of fun. And few of us even stayed overnight there.

Then the party ended...











What? You think that's it?! Ha Ha!

I finally got to celebrate my birthday with my friends.
17th Birthday
And during Christmas, we went for a trip to KL.
Pavilion KL - Xmas 07
Kanasai I look so like an apek...

It's always nice to go travelling with a bunch of friends.

And that marked the end of my year 2007, just before I went for National Service.

My life has been colourful all these while, not only in year 2007, but also in years before. Imagine if every person on Earth is a colour and everyone's colour differs from the others, when you mix all of 'em together, you'll get a colourful life.

My life is always colourful and wonderful with my friends.

How about you?

3 comments:

  1. heyo. nice post

    you look smart in every photos. keep up with the great posts =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish u belated happy b'day ooo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rom: Thanks dude. Haha.

    @calvyn: lol. thanks. 18's coming soon =D

    ReplyDelete