My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Five-Day Long Ordeal



Small Talk: Today, the school knows me better. I mean the students. Because Mr Goh the Penolong Kanan made an announcement to summon Steven Lao Shi to the office this morning. I bet some must be laughing when they heard that. lol.



Steventsh.com was founded few years back but was only registered about a month ago. However, within the first month of its establishment, it entered its very first Dark Age.

Earlier this week until this afternoon, you might not be able to log on to steventsh.com or to steventsh.blogspot.com. Don't ask me why, because I don't know why.

But no worries, I'm pretty sure it wasn't because of the turtle-faster-than-streamyx post nor was it blocked by the MCMC like what they did to Malaysia-Today.net the other day. I was told that it was TMnet DNS problem.

Let's say it this way: I was told that it was TMNET's FAULT!

Alright, again, don't ask me why, because I don't know how to explain and I almost drown myself in question marks. One thing I know for sure, if you're using TMnet's DNS, then it is completely normal to not be able to access my site few days back. But worry not, everything is back to normal now.

Air Force Kid
Everything, but me. Am getting crazay =D

5 comments:

  1. All right. You're finally back in business. Hehe. Tonight is fine. I'll sms you later. Cheers~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... u look cute in that soldier cap la weyh hahahahhaa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure lah. if I'm part of the Air Force, then I'm the cutest one of em. wahahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa.. cute tuh................................................ the cap !
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete