Small Talk: I'm tired of handling blogs. Maybe I should just blog at one place instead of writing up to five blogs?
A single dot com is more than enough I suppose? What do you think?
I admit that I've been complaining a lot about restaurants lately. It's either their food or service is horribly lousy, or I'm not having enough sleep. Or maybe both.
Eateries are growing like how mushrooms grow after rain and yes, I agree that it's good. At least it makes Kuala Terengganu looks a bit more developed. However, it's not always pleasurable to visit some restaurants.

So, what's new in the town now is the Noodle Station and I believe many had been there. Well, so am I. As a matter of fact, I've been there twice but I can't tell if the third time is even close.
Before I start ruining their reputation, I'd rather start on the good side. If you're going to Noodle Station, I recommend to you its special Teh Tarik Mango. I forgot its price but it's totally worth the price for its mango aroma that blends pretty well into the taste of local Teh Tarik almost make me ask for more.
Not forgetting their Iced Honey Lemon that will surprise you when you get what you want. They serve those iced drinks in a bottle-like-huge-mug instead of a glass, which I think is pretty unique.
But if I were to go back to Noodle Station someday, it must be for the Teh Tarik Mango.
Talking about the food, or to be precise, the noodles (well that's what Noodle Station is for, isn't it?)... A complete letdown. Imagine this: You went to a restaurant, browsed through the menu and were fascinated by the beautiful pictures of the food printed on the menu and didn't hesitate to order.

But when your food came to you, what you got isn't what you saw. How would you feel?
I wasn't very pleased, but not pissed. Not until I went there for the second time when I was neglected like how an irresponsible babysitter would ignore a crying baby whilst she talks on the phone.
Of course I wasn't crying like a baby.
That was a sad case, really. But I'd put the blame on the employer because he/she must be an idiot to not train the waiters and waitresses before letting them to embarrass Noodle Station. It's like hiring a computer-illiterate working for Microsoft.

Well, despite the lousy service and not-so-satisfying (taste of) food, you can still give it a try if you have not been there. Trying new things is always fun, isn't it? To those interested, Noodle Station Kuala Terengganu is located at Jalan Masjid Abidin, near the MPKT Bus Station.
Or to make your life less miserable, it's right behind the newly opened KFC opposite the Foto Wira, which is exactly opposite the MPKT Bus Station. I'll laugh my arse off if you got lost. =)
But of course I won't say a word even if you blacklist the restaurant without any hesitation - I salute you for you love your money. Because you know what?
They freaking include a 10% service charge in your bill for that pathetic service!
P.S. Images courtesy of Chung.
Lol brother, one blog is enough la. =) blogging is fun thing man ^^
ReplyDeleteHmmm ... Thanks for pointing this out. Will probably give this place a try one of these days. Well .. even if the service is bad. Something new mar. Hehe
ReplyDeleteeven the noodles hav no taste =(
ReplyDeleteyeah. All I got was the pepper's smell. disappointment yg teramat. lol.
ReplyDelete