Small Talk: Sorry to disappoint you but post about LCDS Annual Dinner will not come yet because the camera that has all the images in its memory card is away to work in Kuantan. =( Me myself didn't finish browsing the images yet.
But recalling Wei Lim's performance that night really turns everything around. I mean, from =( to =D
Instructions skipped. Tagged by Yew Boon.
1. What are your nicknames?
Hmm.. Plenty of them. Some call me Steve, some call Stevie. Those who're close with me often call me Abang Stebeng (well, you know, Terengganu slang) meanwhile when I'm on the pitch, I'm Speedie Stevie. Oh, and some recognise me as 'Steven from SS'. Yeah, so true.
*One more, some call me... Chen Lao Shi. LMAO!!
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Football or futsal, or both.
3. If you were to be given a million Ringgit in return of nothing, what would you do with the money?
First of all, I'll keep half of it in fixed deposit. Then I'll spend the rest of the money to go travelling and shopping. Before that, I'll allocate a few thousand Ringgit to rent parking spots around the town so that I get to park my car wherever I go.
4. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Family, you mean? or friends?
5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Well, can you survive without love?
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My virginity. Yeah, right.
7. What do you feel like doing right now?
Walking to the moon and make Malaysia proud besides making my way to becoming Tan Sri Steven Tan and bring down soon-to-be Dato' Shahrukh Khan.
8. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Too bad I'm nobody and have nobody to love.
9. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged you!
I don't know.. He has tattoo like Sailormoon's, hairdo like uhh.. I don't know who.. and and he is actually a kind person, only you can't see that on his face.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
My other half? But I didn't come in twins package.
11. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?
Smokes like mad cow, swears like mad dog and talks like mad people.
12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Barbecued dinosaur meat.
13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I choose Cadbury. Happy will do, I can talk 45 minutes on the phone for RM0.99 only! lol.
14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
To have better patience and not getting stressed too fast. Coz I'm always hot. =\
15. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
How do I see eh? I use time machine. (that reminds me of Jay Chou)
16. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I'm fast and fun. Well, not always, of course.
17. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
I bring the whole world. That's one thing, too, right?
18. Are you afraid of falling in love?
I'm afraid of dark.
19. Any piercing?
Oh, you mean the one on my nose? Oh, no.. No, thanks.
20th question requires me to tag eight people. I'll only tag a few bloggers I know but it's up to the bloggers whether they wanna post this up or not.
I tag Ahmike, Rom, Sue and Jia Jun. Just answer the tag questions and repost them on your blog.
I shall end this post with a random picture of mine.

Cheers.
hey buddy! thanks for the tag-along.
ReplyDeleteI have done it in my site.
http://dancoo.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-along-with-stevie.html
Have a look if you wana tag back. hahaha! Do it all over again as im inviting every readers of my site to do it.
=p
kidding la.
thanks again. I wouldn't wan to do tags all day long, i wan to enjoy my holidays la... lolz...
apala u -_-