Small Talk: You know I love sharing and I can't help but to share. But still, show your support by purchasing the genuine version of Jay Chou's upcoming album - Capricorn.
Alright, alright, I promise I'll buy one too, okay? T_T
Jay Chou, to me, is the greatest musician of the decade. I've been listening to his songs since he kicked off his career with the 'Simple Love' song many years ago. He is multi-talented and he makes good money.
I believe millions must be anticipating his upcoming album - Capricorn, which is scheduled to be released on October 9th, 2008. And many of his fans must have experienced heart aches when the news about the leak of the songs in Capricorn was spread.

I wasn't surprise at all to hear that. These cases happen to many musicians around the world, why not to the greatest musician of the decade? But I believe the fans will still show their support by waiting for the official release of Capricorn.
Well, to those who don't really bother waiting for 9th of October, you'd love to read on. I googled for the album and no wonder I was feeling lucky.
Jay Chou's Capricorn is available here
He makes great music for us, we make great fortune for him in return. Let's be fair, get his album when it's out.
this post was amended.
Greatest musician of the decade... I doubt.
ReplyDeletelol. If Jay Chou isn't, then Lee Hom must be in your list then. =)
ReplyDelete