My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 21 November 2008

Dream

Small Talk: A young lady caused havoc and traffic jam outside the flat I'm staying in just now when she was attempting to jump off a hotel building - yes, suicide attempt. Thousands pairs of eyes were watching her 'show'. But no worries, she was 'rescued'. Bad news is, I didn't have a camera, or else I'm gonna receive at least RM50 from The Star few weeks later.

Now I know many Terengganu people are as keppo as I am. At least I know I'm not alone.



Do you have a dream? Tell me, what is your dream?

I do have a dream. I think it's more appropriate to call it an ambition, or a dream job. I have always dreamt to fly. I have always wanted to be a pilot who flies big engines from countries to countries.


Working at the cockpit with my co-pilots whilst sipping on my cup of tasty hot chocolate is part of my dream. But that's not the reason why I'd like to be a pilot. It's not just about the great feeling of soaring in the blue sky (or rainy sky, whatever!).

It's about enjoying the job whilst making the most outta that 'enjoyment'. Make most of what, you ask?


Money, of course!


Seriously, what's a dream job without a dream pay anyway?

So, what's your dream job? Feel free to post a comment to share ;)

P.S. To date, I've never been on a plane before and I told everyone I know that the very first time I'll be on an airplane is when I'm flying it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment