My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Fated To Love You

Today's blog plug: Kenny, not Sia but Tan, has recently taken a step into the blogosphere. Visit him at http://coffplemadness.blogspot.com and don't hesitate to link to him if you know him.



I'm not the type who's very keen on Taiwanese drama. The last one I've watched before the recent one was Meteor Garden (Season One) which the handsome and gay-ish members of F4 were featured in. Still, I weren't a fan.


I watched because my elder sisters did. As far as I know, Taiwanese dramas usually consist of romance and funny storyline. There's always a guy and a lady (usually the main characters) who're in love with each other and also an antagonist (or two) who often try to break the love birds asunder.


The conclusion of the dramas is normally the favourite part of all - the main characters get to be together despite all odds. And the bad guys? Oh well, who cares about them when the main characters are living happily ever after?

I categorise Fated To Love You (命中注定我愛你) one of that kind of drama. I believe many are watching the series on Astro and even more finished watching the whole series even before Astro showed it on air. Frankly, this series really got me interested.


The first time I watched it was at Yen's place, on Astro. It was showing the early episodes and I couldn't help but to ask for more. That's the side effect of watching Taiwanese dramas eh? So did I get the whole series from Chung and enjoyed every bit of the show until the very last episode. Talking about piracy... oh well, ttul.


I think Fated To Love You is so good that almost everyone is watching it. And I'm liking its theme songs (this one and this one). But I have another version of the songs which you can't be possible to have even if you have its genuine OST.

The two theme songs - both 99次我爱他 and 心愿便利贴 are my favourites. And it seems like I'm not the only one liking the songs, y'know. Now, hit the play button to listen to the 'epic version' of the theme songs.

P.S. it's a must-listen! I ain't lying (Buffering will take a short moment, depending on your connection speed).









The song above is 99次我爱他. Meanwhile, the song below is 心愿便利贴.









Yes, you guessed it right - my students sang the songs together. I was kinda surprised when I heard them singing the songs when they were doing their colouring work. Exactly four of them were singing together so I didn't hesitate to record their pretty voice.

So cute, isn't it? Sometimes I really love being a part-time teacher. And oh, the age of the students? I'm eighteen this year and those kids are eleven years younger than me, you do the maths.

Listening to their cute voices simply makes me feel better and feel merrier =D

Well, apparently television is becoming a huge influence to kids nowadays. Better filter out all those bad scenes in TV commercials and TV shows. I wonder what happened when they (the kids) watched this scene...


I wonder if Astro did include that scene in the TV. Anyway, hope the kids learnt a little lesson from the series though - remember not to get on the wrong ship at the wrong time and even worse, on the wrong bed in the wrong wrong room and ahem with the wrong wrong wrong person.

Because, kids, things don't happen like what we watch on the TV.

7 comments:

  1. Even I am not their teacher or even a teacher of primary school... Children sound always chill me up.. but not irritating crying sound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahhaa.. so cute of 'em.. gosh~ it must be fun~ feel like joining XD hahaha...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chung, michelle: no worries.. most of the students are very obedient. So you won't even have a problem with their sound. never mind voice. lol.

    @Nien: it is indeed fun. too bad now sudah habis, no more schooling days. lol. maybe you should try it when stpm's over =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! can i ask you?
    do you know the theme song "ang true love ko?"
    im craving for that song!
    can u give me the lyrics?
    keep it up! godbless!
    pls email me at
    shan17shaine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Anonymous. I have no idea about the song 'ang true love ko' you mentioned. So sorry (=

    thanks for dropping by yea (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys, i so love fated to love you, so, to everyone who wants the lyrics of TRUE LOVE KO, just go to this address and there you'll find 'em =)
    http://www.ampedasia.com/forums/true-love-ko-fated-love-theme-song-by-t-14425.html
    goodluck searchin guys =)

    ReplyDelete