My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Five Years Old

Small Talk: With the Apple Malaysia Online Store recently opened, purchasing Apple products has never been easier.

If you've been longing for an iPod Nano, I say it's time to grab it. Now or never.



The embarrassing scene of my first day to kindergarten about thirteen years ago is still vivid in my memory.

I was crying like a kid (in fact, I was a kid) and when the class teacher's assistant tried to pull me into the class, away from my parents, I bit her arm. I believe biting is one of a kid's most powerful way of self-defence, isn't it?

I'd have laughed out loud if I were there to see the 5-year-old me biting someone. Good thing I didn't have mad dog disease or else that class assistant would hate me for life.




Or maybe not - she wouldn't hate such a cute kid, I guess. That's me. Thirteen years ago.

On the other note, Happy Birthday to Abang Tan aka Tan Weng Liang. Enjoy the first day of the 18th year of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment