Joke of the day: Question goes 'what do you call a place that sells chicken meat, beef, pork, fishes, vegetables and stuff?'
My younger brother: "Giant!"
- 24 very stunning HDR photographs of abandoned places http://tinyurl.com/468bvl
- The Earth looks magnificent at night from the space http://tinyurl.com/2prvek
- Fantastic skill + equally fantastic set up = brilliant goal http://tinyurl.com/5qhohq
- I salute this dude - our national badminton player http://tinyurl.com/5ds77n
- If you're into dawnwayang then I assume you're into gossips and stuff; If that's so, then I bet you'll love kennysai.blogspot.com as well.
- Cut down on soy milk, because it shrinks your penis! http://tinyurl.com/5ae52f
Am currently busy with Where Rainbows End so just came out with this short post to share with you readers some interesting links I've stumbled upon recently. Proper update will come as soon as I'm done with the novel. And to SPM candidates - doesn't matter if you know me or not - I wish you guys and gals the best of luck.
To those in Sultan Sulaiman, make yourselves proud, make your parents proud, make the teachers proud, make the school proud and last, but not least, do make me feel at least a little proud, too.
Enjoy it for SPM comes only once in a lifetime (well, I'm sure you wouldn't wanna have the chance to resit it because you've failed it the first time, do you?)
Whatever it is, GOOD LUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment