My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Monday, 17 November 2008

Sunday Morning Jest

Today's blog plug: People, meet Gloson Teh. A ten-year-old student. A poet who writes funny poems. A blogger. Yes, you read that right - A blogger. I reckon him the youngest blogger in Malaysia.

Drop by to say hi (or to get impressed) @ Glosonblog.com



Okay, this is gonna be a short one.

I've been working as a part-time teacher since the past 2 months and I believe many knew that already. However, I've stopped since the school's year-end holiday started last Friday (in Terengganu, it's different - Friday is non-schooling day while Sunday is schooling day).

I admit of being athletic, although I've not represented the school in whatever level competition in the past. Maybe I'm just not good enough. I played some badminton with plenty of Form 6 friends yesterday morning. And Mae Chel a friend of mine asked me something silly, which I replied her in a witty way.

Friend 1: Eh, Steven, I thought you're teaching? No school meh today?? It's Sunday wor..

I looked at her for a while before I made my reply.

Me: Oh, it's Sunday! Then what are you doing here?

...
...
...

Then she realised it's school holiday.

1 comment: