Small Talk: While many passers-by were watching the jumping-off-the-hotel-building 'drama' yesterday, some other online users were watching a teenager, who stayed on the other side of the planet, committing suicide which was shown live on the Internet.
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the world? It's like there's always someone trying to kill himself in this world and that's sad. Very sad.
This is the very, very first time I bought Sinar Harian daily since they started publishing it like a year or two back. No, not proud I am.
Anyway, I thought the suicide attempt near my place during lunch time yesterday was gonna hit a wave but sad to say, the UMNO Wanita fight is still the thing. But what's worse is that, I couldn't even spot the suicide attempt (failed) news in today's issue of The Star.
However, it made it to the front page of Sinar Harian's Terengganu pullout section though. Apparently, the young lady is only at my age - yes, eighteen, and she wanted end her life. You must be wondering why.

Nope, not because the Malaysia Islamic body bans yoga for Muslims. (You don't need to show your IC to learn yoga anyway)

This 18-year-old from Kuantan (the one holding the pole, yes, in the picture) wanted kill herself because the boyfriend scolded her for she didn't tell him prior to returning to Kuantan.
Ridiculous, right? Yes, I hear that. So fragile hor? Scold a bit then jump off from building. If scold a lot, imagine what will happen... Suicide bombing?
Holy crap, I better stop talking.
My point is, she doesn't get the idea of how important is every single person's life and that one's precious life is priceless. She needs some counselling. Really. Well, suicide attempt failed big time and I assume she's in hot soup now.
According to the Kuala Terengganu chief police officer, that young lady might be charged under blablabla Act for
I sympathy that she got scolded by your boyfriend but I personally think that she deserve it. Blame the boyfriend as well, tak jaga awek molek.
On the other note, someone attempted suicide and sad to say, he succeeded. Why must die?
Whyyyyyyy must die??
No comments:
Post a Comment