My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Steven's Expressions Revamped

Small Talk: I hope Mr Barack Obama wins the campaign and be the very first black US President, not because I'm being racist nor is black cool. It's just that I hate it when John McCain goes up the stage and shows his double thumbs up.

Imagine Doraemon doing that.



Sorry for I haven't been posting lately. My excuse is that I've been busy with the new layout, which I've been working on since October ended.

Another excuse is that I was sort of busy missing my students. Haha. Yea, right. Anyway, a revamped blog is nothing much actually, but this time, Andriea made it a little bit more meaningful - thanks to her nomination.

Nomination of what, you asked? Oh well, remember about the Kreative Blogger Award I received from Michael last September? This time, Andriea came out with something else.



The Planta-Terbang award, or preferably, the Butterfly Award. My name is at the top of her list, well, I guess she already had me in her mind when she read that "the nominees for the Butterfly Award will need to nominate another ten blogs".

It's more or less like a tagging game, or memes. You tag me, I tag some other friends and some other friends tag some other other friends and some other other friends tag some other other other friends. And this will most likely not end until either the Internet is destroyed or it's Armageddon.

Anyway, back to main point, I'd like to thank Andriea for she finds my blog "one of the coolest she's ever know" and according to the rules, I'll have to nominate ten other blogs, too. And that is the worst part. Where to find "coolest blog I ever know"? I'm sure Kenny Sia won't even bother to have a peek at the logo even if I get to let him know that I've nominated him.

But okay, rules are rules. I'm a good boy, you see.. So, what's so bad about getting some links pointing at my site after all, right?

The ten blogs will be...
Jason's Kanasai, Sue from AbsolutSUSU, Ayrton's side and story.

Heck, I can't even nominate up to five blogs. Sorry to disappoint but well, to the lonely three, having a threesome is definitely not an option so what you'll need to do is that you must put this logo up at your blog (may it be a blog post or just at the sidebar), link to the person who nominated you, nominate ten other blogs (link to them as well) and last, but not least, let them know you just troubled them.

Happy nominating and hope you people like my new layout ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment