My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 23 November 2008

Funny Explicit Google Advert

Small Talk: Another suicide bid - a more disasterous one. What happened two days ago was nothing compared to this one.



This is also gonna be a short one. And this is the last post I'll mention anything that has got to do with suicidal. Don't follow what Sean Kingson sang. Nonsense!

Go any websites on the Internet, the chances of spotting an advertisement on the websites are very high. It's like a trend now, even bloggers like me myself sign up for those advert programmes to earn some side income, though not a lot, but still it feels nice when you write nonsense and you get a little reward for it.

Google Adsense is something I think many have heard of. After signing up for Google Adsense, you can setup the advert units and place them on your site/blog and when visitors click on them, you earn money - as easy as that. And if you noticed, Google Adsense is widely used over the Internet. Even Friendster is one of their clients.

Yes. Now do you understand why Friendster is free?


I was browsing through my friend's Friendster profile photos when I spotted this piece of advert and it was so funny I was laughing as I showed it to my another friend, Low.



Translation
Advert title (in blue, underlined): Make your wife COME (roll over to see meaning)
Description: fulfill your wife's lust using power technique.

I just couldn't help myself but to laugh and laugh. Who thought such a lousy yet dirty advert could spark an unintentional joke to make my rainy day turns sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment