Small Talk: Third consecutive Premier League title! Bring the spirit of Red Devils to Rome and bring on Barça! Glory Glory Man United!!
This is for those who asked for its meaning after I've posted it on my Facebook.
Translation:
人: people, human, orang, man.
比: compete, than(direct translation)
死: die, mati, mampus(Malay slang)
Hence, 人比人,比死人 means: compete/compare two men will cause death.
or, people compete people, compete die people.
Actual meaning is, when you keep competing and comparing yourself with people around you, one day, you’ll somehow die because when you keep competing and comparing, you’re actually summing up the pressure and stress on your shoulders, then they’ll be too heavy for you to take and you’ll eventually die because you’re too stressed up.
Thus, never compete with people around you. only compete with yourself because only you yourself can make yourself better and improve yourself. No point competing with others, no point trying to win over another. Being able to be victorious against yourself is the biggest achievement of all.
Honestly, this whole thing can be summarised into one short line: JANGAN KIASU!!! lu bukan olang singapula!! =P
this is just a short, friendly reminder to myself. let's get back to studying maths T___T
two weeks to go!!!
haha.. totally agreed! .. nice one bro!
ReplyDeletemel
Thanks. I wrote this just to de-stress myself a bit when I was doing whole darn loads of maths this afternoon. And I'm not done yet. lol.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in ur finals too bro ;)
.Stevie
Nice one! =D
ReplyDeletep.s: I prefer liverpool over man utd.
thanks! lol. anyway, liverpool gotta wait for next season haha=P
ReplyDeleteMU lost to barcelona! =P
ReplyDelete