My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 22 May 2009

Finalsssss!!!

Small Talk: Can’t wait to go back to Terengganu!!!


 

My very first exam after so many months. Even more than a year.

Four subjects.

Four papers.

Eight hours in total.

In three different days.

I’ve been doing Maths since the past six days including today and tomorrow I’m going to sit for two papers – Maths in the morning and English at 3pm. Having being so stressed (and sometimes gone crazy) whilst doing Maths for almost a week, I hope tomorrow morning won’t be another frustrating one.

Talking about the English paper, I’ve not read on English at all. Not to brag that I don’t need to or don’t have to but I don’t really feel like doing English over and over again. I mean, it’s still English even when you’ve read and write for a hundred times, right?

I know, I know. I know Maths is also the same – it’s all about figures over and over again even though you’ve done it a million times. But then when you do Maths you needa think of ways and solutions to solve the question, equation and whatnot. Hmm... Maybe you might say that doing English, especially in writings, involves thinking as in to get the points to write too, no?

No... But English writing is a different thing. It’s just different!

Crap. Why am I arguing with myself at this moment? I should be on my bed now!! lol. Wish me luck peeps ;)

And oh, please pardon me for I don’t think I’ll be able to update my blog next week. However, I’ll post something up if I find something interesting and worth to post. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment