My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Friday, 15 May 2009

It’s Not Gonna End and I Ain’t Gonna Stop

Small Talk: Things aren’t going very well lately )=


 

Woke up early in the morning to my assignments and now taking a break for Facebook and news and Milo. To my disgust, one of the headlines at The Star Online reads “BN reps lodge 31 police reports”.

Hit the link to read the full report. I’m not gonna post up the long disgusting crap here. But by reading only the title itself, I can tell you one thing: In UK, Drogba gets to cry to his momma but in Malaysia, we’re a lot luckier – not only we can go cry to our mommas, we can even go cry to the police. Thirty-one freaking police reports.

Hello!! THIRTY-ONE!! Habis makan nothing to do ah??

BN reps lodge 31 police reports
picture from TheStarOnline

Take picture some more. Wahliu, so proud. Win all liao lor like that. Really mou ngan tai. Haih. Really Bo Nao.

I’ve got my own problems to solve. Uncle policemen, I’m sure you guys will carry out your investigations into all the 31 reports made as soon as you can. Unlike other cases like snatch thefts and Mat Rempits. Vroom here, vroom there, vroom everywhere; Snatch here, snatch there, snatch everywhere – but where??

In front the police station lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment