Small Talk: After being inactive here for some time, I suddenly have this urge to keep posting. Shoot! That’s gonna keep my hands off my assignments, for NO good!
He said the match is a disgrace. So, let’s nickname him Disgraceful Drogba. Or, Didier ‘Disgrace’ Drogba. Hmm... Maybe Drogba’s fans can name their baby daughter Grace. And for son, Disgrace. Alright, enough of exaggerating, I still have respect for him being a great diver. (on the pitch, mind you)
If you read the papers, you should know about Chelsea’s loss to Barcelona few days back. I didn’t watch the match but the shouting and cheering of those who were watching the match at nearby mamak stalls was loud enough to wake me up from my sweet dream of Manchester United once again raising the Champions League trophy up high. If you missed the sports section of the papers, you must continue reading then.
Apparently, Chelsea was playing so defensively that Barça couldn’t even get a shot on target after Michael Essien scored the opening goal. When the Blues were holding on, anticipating a narrow victory which would eventually provide them the ticket to play Manchester United in Rome for the finale, Iniesta the Catalans’ hero got an opportunity at the very last minute of the match which he didn’t waste to equalise and destroy Chelsea’s dream to advance to the finale in Rome. Barcelona made it to the finale on away goal advantage.
Ironically, Iniesta’s goal was the one and only shot on target for Barça throughout the whole match. I call that fate and you can’t deny that it’s their destiny to play in the finale. No one can take that away, not Michael Essien, not baby Drogba, not even Guus Hiddink - It was just not a blue night; It was the Catalans’ night. Chelsea was this close to Rome but was rudely robbed away their chance by Barça at the very last minute. Like I said, it’s destiny.
In my opinion, Drogba needs to sign up for anger management course. He was so boiled that he walked towards the camera and started shouting like a mad (blue) dog “It’s a disgrace! It’s a disgrace! It’s a f**king disgrace!”
Duh...
Imagine a kid was sitting beside the daddy, watching the match together and suddenly Drogba gone mad? Daddy’s so gonna be speechless when kiddo asks “Daddy, what’s a f**cking disgrace??”
Alright, that was just an assumption. The main point for me shooting spotlight on Drogba is the video clip of him swearing in front the camera. No, not the one you watched on TV. This one is a slightly different version – the remix version. You can’t afford to not watch it if you seriously enjoy laughing out loud.
Note: Content is explicit hence might not be suitable for everyone. If the ‘F’ word turns you on, you’re advised not to hit ‘Play’.
I couldn’t stop laughing when I watched this video clip. What a perfect remix. Thanks to the creator and special thanks to Drogba for making my day.
I quote a short line from the movie Fast & Furious 4, which I’d like to direct to that particular Chelsea striker: ‘Go cry to yo momma’
If you’re a Chelsea fan, please don’t get annoyed, just take me like any idiotic fanboys you meet out there, just ignore me. It’s fine. Because I’m just acting like some Blues around me who always talk my favourite team down. I’m just acting like one of them. It’s cool. We’re cool. ;) See you in Rome!
Opps sorry, Red Devils and Catalans only please! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment