Small Talk: May 27th is the day when the best meets the best ;)
I am a Malaysian. I have the right for freedom of speech. In fact, everyone on Earth is entitled for it. Hence, I believe I can say whatever I want as long as I feel that it’s the right thing to say. However, I probably do not have the freedom after speech, therefore by choosing to be a smart man instead of a hero, I tend to refrain to comment on some issues I shouldn’t just to keep shit away from me. That’s because I don’t think that I’m in the right place to say it, and yes, you can call be a coward – I admit it – because I prefer to buy my own Char Siew Rice for lunch rather than being provided with Curry Rice on daily basis, if you get my drift.
Anyway, if you read today’s papers you should’ve read about the chaos in Perak State Assembly yesterday. But I’m not sure if you’ve read the part of how the power transition was being carried out. Yes, the BN way. If you don’t know about it yet, please do watch the whole length of the following video.
IN MY OPINION, ...
err... never mind lah, let’s just pretend that I’ve got no opinion whatsoever!
Anyway, I still gotta welcome you to Malaysia =D (with a big warm *hugzzz*)
*whispers* be a good boy, or you’ll C number 4 on your backside. Hehehe...
See more here and here (both beat whatever news you watch on TV hands down!)
Update: I'd like to share with you this article: Dewan Undangan Negeri Perak secara rasminya bergelar Dewan Yang Hina.
now thats a f***ing disgrace...
ReplyDelete@jim, can't deny that...
ReplyDelete