My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Sunday, 10 May 2009

Look Who I Found On Facebook!

Small Talk: Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers in the world. (=


 

Okay, those who’re not from Kuala Terengganu surely won’t know about this fler I found on Facebook.

I was checking Facebook minutes ago and you know in the new layout there’s requests section in the top of right sidebar, correct? Under that you’ll usually be shown ‘Suggestions’, which will normally show you friends of friends whom you might know or, of late, pages that your friends 'fanned' .

A moment ago I discovered something! I’m not sure if you knew this before me but I’ve got five mutual friends with this guy I found so I suppose some must’ve known about him being on Facebook. Well, if you like this guy, you can add him (then get approved) and keep in touch with him. Otherwise, if you dislike him, you can still add him and if he approves your friend request, maybe you can flood his wall or tag him with pictures of naked chicks. lol.

So, who’s this guy, you must be wondering! Hehe... Behold...














Toh Seng Huat on Facebook

Mr Toh Seng Huat is on Facebook! Of course I didn’t add him because his life has got nothing to do with mine whilst mine has completely nothing to do with his at the same time. However, I understand that some gays must be very excited, right?? So, here you go – you can add him by clicking here.


---
If you like this post, please do subscribe to my blog posts for latest updates and/or follow me on Twitter. (=

7 comments:

  1. there was a student who shares the same name in chws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure that this is the "Toh Seng Huat" that everyone knows? LOL.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.. An imposter perhaps? Aiya.. It's like a billion possibilities of someone having the same name eh? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon: there is? there was? or there really is?? lol.. anyway, thanks for letting us know (=

    @christina: same issue here - whether or not it's THAT Toh Seng Huat we're talking about. I admit I didn't come across that point when I was posting this but never mind, smart people think before they decide whether to trust this post or not. lol. *whispers* hey, maybe anonymous is one of the Toh Seng Huat's u know LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha..How i miss Standing on the last role of the table and the hilarios Momment when "TOH SENG HUAT" call TOH SENG HUAT (GLASSES) to stand on the table during our Form 3 Science. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. That makes it 3-1. So there's a big chance that this 'Toh Seng Huat' isn't really who I'm actually referring to. it's like having a second Steven Tan haha.

    ReplyDelete