My blog has moved to an awesome new home!

You should be automatically redirected shortly. Please click here if the magic didn't happen.

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Quote Of The Day

Small Talk: The Disgraceful Drogba post was Steven’s Expressions’ 200th post! How can I forget to celebrate that!! lol. Nvm.. Anyway, another 'Bolehland Rawks' post coming soon.


 

Today, I spotted a new quote and learned a little from it.


“everyone is biased about everything. most people just won’t admit it.”


It’s indeed very true. I agree with him. Everyone is biased about everything. When you’re judging something, you’re lying if you say that you’re not biased AT ALL. Same thing like racism – it’s everywhere in this world but it’s up to you whether to practise it or not.

And why just people won’t admit that they’re biased? Is it because it’s wrong for them to be not biased and to concede to other people’s opinion? Is it because it’s against their pride to not be biased? Or they’ve been trained to be biased since they were born? Why?

I quoted from the author of techcrunch.com. The above line came out from Michael Arrington, the author of techcrunch.com, in a reply to one of the reader’s comment saying that Michael is “a bit biased when talking about Google” in this post.

Joking or not, official or not, Facebook needs to grow up - A report you should read on, I suggest. Please click here to read.

---
If you like this post, please do subscribe to my blog posts and/or follow me on Twitter. (=



No comments:

Post a Comment